3.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered my son's swim team suit on October 6.It was a replacement for the first suit I ordered from this website which arrived way, way too small.

I had ordered it based on the chart provided and using a tape measure to measure him. Based on the chart, he should have been right on for that size. So that was the first frustration. I was going to return it, but they make you pay return shipping, so instead I donated the small suit to the team for someone else to use, and ordered him a new one, 2 sizes up.

I chose the 2-6 day shipping because it should have arrived no later than Oct. 12, just in time for their first meet on Saturday. Even if it shipped the next day, it would have arrived Friday. The checkout page said it would arrive by Thursday.

Today is Oct. 11, and I just received a notification from FedEx that it shipped TODAY and won't arrive here until NEXT Wednesday, Oct. 18!!! That's 12 days!!

I've ordered things on eBay that shipped from CHINA and arrived quicker than that!!! Even going from today, that's 7 days, not 2-6. I contacted Customer Support and their excuse is that the order was placed on a Friday, and then there was a holiday, so the warehouse didn't even get to it for 3 days, and then the item was "shipped" on the 10th but really that means it would go out on next day on the 11th. WTF!!!!

She didn't try to do anything to make up for it either. She didn't offer a refund, didn't try to send a new swimsuit on 1-2 day shipping so it would get here in time. I would have taken anything.

But no, my son will be without a team suit for his first swim meet, through no fault of mine (first order was placed Sept.11!) I will be avoiding this website from now on.

Review about: Swimoutlet Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Either refund the amount of the suit, 17.99, or overnight a new one to get here in time. .

I liked: Do carry excellent brands, Wide variety, Excellent quality products, Unbeatable prices.

I didn't like: Slowest shipping ever received, Unhelpful customer service, Customer pays shipping for returns.

Had an Experience with SwimOutlet?

Comments